HARRISBURG — The publisher of the Middletown Press & Journal is suing the Borough of Middletown, a political subdivision of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, citing an alleged violation of plaintiff’s First Amendment rights.
- Lawsuit: Hershey forced out older white employees for young minority hires
- Man sues City of York over traffic stop, arrest
- Disabled inmate files lawsuit against Montgomery County, citing civil rights violations
- Worker claims he was struck by Amtrak train, files lawsuit
- Copper press fitting manufacturer Viega LLC is accused of unfair business practices
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.