PITTSBURGH – The outcome of an appeal questioning Pennsylvania's jurisdictional rules is uncertain, as lawsuits alleging talcum powder causes cancer face question marks after one of the main defendants, Imerys Talc America, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection last week.
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
- Aldi supermarket fights lawsuit of Pittsburgh woman allegedly maimed by exploding turkey burger
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
- Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists alleged to have wrongfully terminated physician
- Case of man allegedly killed by fans at Pittsburgh Steelers home game subject to confidentiality agreement
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.