PHILADELPHIA – With Philadelphia's Court of Common Pleas and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania once again being featured on the American Tort Reform Association’s annual “Judicial Hellholes” and “Watch List," reactions among civil litigation reform groups and Philadelphia's Bar remain adversarial.
- Suits alleging hearing damage suffered by military members from 3M earplugs moved to Florida federal court
- Landlord's lawsuit against Allstate Insurance Company for damage-related coverage is settled
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
- Black female attorney brings racial discrimination claims against White and Williams; Firm defends its practices
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.