PHILADELPHIA – With Philadelphia's Court of Common Pleas and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania once again being featured on the American Tort Reform Association’s annual “Judicial Hellholes” and “Watch List," reactions among civil litigation reform groups and Philadelphia's Bar remain adversarial.
- Texas lawmakers say the ALI's insurance law project 'not worthy of recognition by the courts'
- Claustrophobia as a disability: Employee sues fireworks company for not providing him an office with a window
- Servicemembers with alleged hearing loss are suing 3M over earplugs; Six cases recently filed in Philadelphia
- Contractor allegedly electrocuted at Home Depot will not have case expedited, judge says
- Monroe County man says Service Link, Seterus robbed and vandalized his house
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.