- Shriners resist monitoring of animal handling at circus by Pittsburgh PD
- Court rules in favor of American Airlines in flight attendant's gender discrimination case
- Plaintiffs say Diocese of Pittsburgh, Catholic Church officials knew about and concealed child sexual abuse for decades
- Lawsuit: Super Bowl fever had Eagles fan/doctor throwing orange slices in woman's cleavage, making vagina jokes at work
- African-American employees sue William Penn School District, alleging discrimination
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.