HARRISBURG – The Pennsylvania Senate will study whether forum-shopping by medical malpractice lawyers raises health care costs in the areas they target - a move that comes as the state Supreme Court considers allowing those lawyers to file cases in the courts of their choosing.
- Virus-related shutdown of Philadelphia courts website has lasted almost four weeks and counting
- Aldi supermarket fights lawsuit of Pittsburgh woman allegedly maimed by exploding turkey burger
- Judge allows man accused of stealing his own car a chance to fix lawsuit against West Whiteland police
- Bucks County Orthopedic Specialists alleged to have wrongfully terminated physician
- Case of man allegedly killed by fans at Pittsburgh Steelers home game subject to confidentiality agreement
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Pennsylvania Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.